Metal World - Българският метъл портал Гласувайте за сайта в BG Top

Здравейте ( Вход | Регистрация )

Forum Rules ПРАВИЛА - прочетете преди да пишете!
53 страници V  « < 51 52 53  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Нови материали в .::Metal World::., какво сме написали последно
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Apr 12 2019, 08:28 AM
Коментар #1561

Balance Guardian

Група: Админ
Коментари: 28103
Регистриран: 12-January 03
Град: София
Потребител N: 3

Periphery - Periphery IV: HAIL STAN

--------------------
"Now, at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible and the hands of the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me. More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more accute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion: Hope."

Kain, LoK: Defiance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Apr 13 2019, 09:09 AM
Коментар #1562

Balance Guardian

Yngwie Malmsteen - Blue Lightning

--------------------
"Now, at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible and the hands of the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me. More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more accute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion: Hope."

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Apr 15 2019, 08:24 AM
Коментар #1563

Balance Guardian

Grand Magus - Wolf God

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Apr 22 2019, 08:29 AM
Коментар #1564

Balance Guardian

Eluveitie - Ategnatos

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Apr 25 2019, 08:32 AM
Коментар #1565

Balance Guardian

Mänegarm - Fornaldarsagor

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Apr 30 2019, 07:52 AM
Коментар #1566

Balance Guardian

Amon Amarth - Berserker

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 1 2019, 08:49 AM
Коментар #1567

Balance Guardian

Kampfar - Ofidians Manifest

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 6 2019, 08:55 AM
Коментар #1568

Balance Guardian

Imminence - Turn the Light On

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 10 2019, 10:16 AM
Коментар #1569

Balance Guardian

Steel Prophet - The God Machine

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 14 2019, 08:11 AM
Коментар #1570

Balance Guardian

October Tide - In Splendor Below

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 20 2019, 08:20 AM
Коментар #1571

Balance Guardian

Whitesnake – Flesh & Blood

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 21 2019, 08:10 AM
Коментар #1572

Balance Guardian

Myrath - Shehili

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 27 2019, 08:22 AM
Коментар #1573

Balance Guardian

Gloryhammer - Legends from Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар May 30 2019, 08:34 AM
Коментар #1574

Balance Guardian

Turilli / Lione Rhapsody - Zero Gravity (Rebirth and Evolution)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Jun 7 2019, 08:25 AM
Коментар #1575

Balance Guardian

Darkthrone - Old Star

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Jun 10 2019, 08:13 AM
Коментар #1576

Balance Guardian

Motionless in White - Disguise

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Jun 11 2019, 07:59 AM
Коментар #1577

Balance Guardian

Combichrist - One Fire

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Jun 14 2019, 09:11 AM
Коментар #1578

Balance Guardian

Majestica - Above the Sky

--------------------

+Quote Post

53 страници V  « < 51 52 53
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 потребител(и) четат тази тема (2 гости и 0 скрити)
0 Потребител(и):

Олекотена версия Час: 20th June 2019 - 05:11 AM