Metal World - Българският метъл портал Гласувайте за сайта в BG Top

Здравейте ( Вход | Регистрация )

Forum Rules ПРАВИЛА - прочетете преди да пишете!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> За новия албум на DIMMU BORGIR
sharon
коментар Jun 1 2010, 09:06 PM
Коментар #1

Oryctolagus Cuniculus

Група: Metal World Conclave
Коментари: 7672
Регистриран: 10-January 06
Град: София
Потребител N: 1112

Норвежците DIMMU BORGIR обявиха, че в рамките на новия си запис ще работят съвместно с близо 100 музиканти - композитора Gaute Storaas, 51 членния оркестър KORK на норвежкото радио и 38 хористи от Schola Cantorum Choir. Деветият опус на бандата ще се появи на 8-ми октомври в Германия чрез Nuclear Blast Records, генералната европейска премиера е насрочена за 11-ти октомври.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sharon
коментар Jul 9 2010, 08:06 PM
Коментар #2

Oryctolagus Cuniculus

Обложката е качена тук. "Abrahadabra" ще се появи на пазара на 24-ти септември чрез Nuclear Blast Records.

+Quote Post
Mort
коментар Jul 9 2010, 09:03 PM
Коментар #3

Witcher

Коментари: 4075
Регистриран: 8-October 03
Град: Sofia
Потребител N: 296

Тичам в кръг и пищя от радост, дано е як!

Иначе са интересни и думите на основните действащи лица за музиката и визията на Abrahadabra:

Цитат
The word “abrahadabra” (which roughly translates into “I will create as I speak”) first publicly appeared in Chapter III of Liber AL vel Legis (commonly referred to as The Book of the Law) written by Aleister Crowley in Cairo, Egypt in 1904.

DIMMU BORGIR singer/songwriter Shagrath shares the following about the new album:

“After eleven months of total focus, dedication and professional team work, Darkness has been reborn. Some people have expressed their concern about the future of the band since the departure of some members of the clan. Let me assure you that things happen for a reason. The black flame burns brighter than ever before. With the mixture of our different musical preferences and the personalities involved, I will dare to say we have created a BEAST, the most detailed work to date out of our 17 years of existence. I know it’s too much of a cliché to brag when you have a done a new album, but to put it short and simple, it’s a fist in the face to all the doubters out there. Forward – Onward - March... ENTER THE SUPREME UNKNOWN.”

For the second time in the band’s career (i.e. 1996’s Stormblåst), a one-word album title breaks the tradition of a three-word album title for a new studio release dating back to DIMMU BORGIR’s 1994’s debut, For All Tid.

Guitarist/songwriter Silenoz has this to say on the topic:

"We knew there would be some big changes with this album in more than one way and since we've had the three word title tradition for many years now, we thought it'd make a lot of sense for us to move on from that. It has served its purpose. We are a band that's all about change and moving forward. An album title consisting of one word goes hand-in-hand with the new material - it describes both the musical and lyrical content in a more imaginary way, not to mention the unity and the everlasting flame which is DIMMU BORGIR. Expect the unexpected!"

When asked about the central figure in the artwork and who/what he’s supposed to represent, artist Joachim Luetke responds:

“I think that’s obvious. Since the whole ‘setting’ is located in an icy, bleak, winter-y, post-industrial era, we’re pretty close to H.P. Lovecraft’s nameless elder gods. They’re represented by the mask’s tentacles. In short: the mask/face personifies dominion of powers far beyond mankind. The nameless gods witnessed the birth of our universe and they’ll watch it implode. To them, the age of mankind is but a blink of an eye.”

--------------------
Място за реклама:

+Quote Post
sharon
коментар Jul 9 2010, 09:09 PM
Коментар #4

Oryctolagus Cuniculus

Хах, точно за Лъвкрафт си мислих покрай обложката. laugh.gif Всичко звучи доста необичайно и определено извън стереотипите им, очаквам не една или две изненади.

+Quote Post
sharon
коментар Jul 23 2010, 02:24 PM
Коментар #5

Oryctolagus Cuniculus

Ясни са заглавията на песните:

01. Xibir
02. Born Treacherous
03. Gateways
04. Chess With The Abyss
05. Dimmu Borgir
06. Ritualist
07. The Demiurge Molecule
08. A Jewel Traced Through Coal
09. Renewal
10. Endings And Continuations

+Quote Post
pungent_stench
коментар Jul 23 2010, 02:51 PM
Коментар #6

Просветен

Група: Потребители
Коментари: 472
Регистриран: 5-February 09
Потребител N: 3246

Едни пипалца Лъвкрафт не правят :Д

+Quote Post
Enslaved
коментар Jul 23 2010, 03:36 PM
Коментар #7

Просветен

Група: Потребители
Коментари: 432
Регистриран: 13-May 08
Потребител N: 2750

Да, но това все пак са пипалца с вендузи. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребител(и) четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 скрити)
0 Потребител(и):

Олекотена версия Час: 25th April 2024 - 03:57 PM