Metal World - Българският метъл портал Гласувайте за сайта в BG Top

Здравейте ( Вход | Регистрация )

Forum Rules ПРАВИЛА - прочетете преди да пишете!
58 страници V  « < 56 57 58  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Нови материали в .::Metal World::., какво сме написали последно
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Aug 24 2021, 10:41 AM
Коментар #1711

Balance Guardian

Група: Админ
Коментари: 28248
Регистриран: 12-January 03
Град: София
Потребител N: 3

Evoking Winds - Towards Homestead

--------------------
"Now, at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible and the hands of the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me. More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more accute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion: Hope."

Kain, LoK: Defiance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Sep 20 2021, 08:31 AM
Коментар #1712

Balance Guardian

Wolves in the Throne Room - Primordial Arcana

--------------------
"Now, at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible and the hands of the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me. More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more accute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion: Hope."

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Sep 28 2021, 09:51 AM
Коментар #1713

Balance Guardian

Wormwood - Arkivet

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Oct 13 2021, 08:18 AM
Коментар #1714

Balance Guardian

Skepticism - Companion

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Oct 19 2021, 10:00 AM
Коментар #1715

Balance Guardian

Ice Nine Kills - The Silver Scream Part 2: Welcome to Horrorwood

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Oct 25 2021, 09:33 AM
Коментар #1716

Balance Guardian

Iron Maiden - Senjutsu

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Nov 1 2021, 09:17 AM
Коментар #1717

Balance Guardian

Rhapsody of Fire - Glory for Salvation

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Nov 8 2021, 09:23 AM
Коментар #1718

Balance Guardian

Cradle of Filth - Existence is Futile

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Nov 11 2021, 11:22 AM
Коментар #1719

Balance Guardian

Bornholm - Apotheosis

--------------------

+Quote Post
Warrior Of Ice
коментар Nov 25 2021, 10:10 AM
Коментар #1720

Balance Guardian

Eyes Wide Open - Through Life and Death

--------------------

+Quote Post

58 страници V  « < 56 57 58
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 потребител(и) четат тази тема (2 гости и 0 скрити)
0 Потребител(и):

Олекотена версия Час: 28th January 2022 - 07:51 AM