Помощ - Търсене - Потребители - Събития
Пълна версия: NILE се отправят към студио
.::Metal World::. Форуми > Metal > Новини
Warrior Of Ice
Американските икони на бруталния дет метъл NILE ще влязат в Mana Recording Studios на 11-ти юни, за да започнат записи по новия си албум с продуценти Erik Rutan (CANNIBAL CORPSE, MORBID ANGEL) и Neil Kernon (CANNIBAL CORPSE, NEVERMORE, DEICIDE). Тавата ще бъде издадена в края на годината от Nuclear Blast Records.
Twilightfall
VADER, BEHEMOTH, и в края на годината NILE!

HAIL '09.
Airin Of Ancelot
Чудесна новина, ще се чака! icon_headbang[1].gif
gadabout
Ae верно баси годината... blink.gif
PitBull
Богове, просто, друго няма какво да се каже!
Braindead
"Those Whom the Gods Detest" ще е името на албума, очаква се през есента. Такова ще е името и на турнето им.
Preacher
Разгеле.
Имах нужда от поредната доза смачкан мозък (моят) .
2+2=0
8 песни, индийски, тибетски и т.н. мотиви. Ще се чува и басът този път. Вече били записани барабаните и ритъм-китарите.

И няма да идват насам вероятно и следващата година. Тва са топлите новини, ако на някого му е интересно.
А не, девет песни, със заглавната. Едит.
Twilightfall
Трябва да изкарат наистина ГОЛЯМ шедьовър, за да надминат "Annihilation"-a и "Ithyphallic" (и могат да го направят, сигурен съм).
2+2=0
Пак прякото включване.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/749/380...00d0fb0032b.jpg

За справка, чичовците вдясно са Джон Весано и Пит Хамура, сега само гост вокали за Those Whom the Gods Detest. А Рутан разправя, че записът на барабаните бил шедьовър. Човекът вляво не го знам, но трудно ще е случаен.

Ще видим.
MetallicaAntiFan
о.О

Ще се чака тази месомелачка!!!
Twilightfall
Цитат(2+2=0 @ Aug 12 2009, 08:35 PM) *
А Рутан разправя, че записът на барабаните бил шедьовър.

excl.gif

Есента не е толкова далеч... ;р
MetallicaAntiFan
Даже е много близо!!!
Ghost
Ще се мре, видяло се е! Тия ще са единствената конкуренция на Behemoth за дет албум на годината!
PitBull
Цитат(2+2=0 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:35 PM) *
Пак прякото включване.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/749/380...00d0fb0032b.jpg

За справка, чичовците вдясно са Джон Весано и Пит Хамура, сега само гост вокали за Those Whom the Gods Detest. А Рутан разправя, че записът на барабаните бил шедьовър. Човекът вляво не го знам, но трудно ще е случаен.

Ще видим.

А Карл ми беше казал веднъж кат си лафихме, че Джон се е подстригАл и вече не се занимава с метъл, а с някъв бизнес, но странен ми изглежда, явно се е и посмалил (може и от снимката да е, де).

Не мога да си представя тази група да изкара нещо, дето да не го въртя до безобразие. Ще почакаме и ще видим.
Twilightfall
Хах, познаваш ли го!? о.О
2+2=0
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2289/nilea.jpg

Това е уж потвърдената обложка от магазина на NB. Няма по-голяма картинка.
Xaay е пак авторът.

Danny47
Цитат("George Kollias")
Hello everybody…
Glad to be back again and have a new update for you all.

Drum tracking is finished and we already got back from the Studio…It was 2 weeks of hell working non stop for making the best Nile album out yet…and I think the first step was done very successful!......
I’ll start from the last days of rehearsing the material, there was some non stop work during the whole process with great results, this time we worked more the details for every single song, some of them changed completely more than once and we kept re-arranging parts to find what actually works better. This time we started working while I was back home, emailing demo mp3s back and forth and I think it definitely paid off cause we had a more complete opinion about what each songs needs.

A week before we hit the studio my left calf started having some problems…It was a mix of stress, overworking and along with the fucked up weather here in Greenville I got to a point I couldn’t even walk for 5 days….That made me believe that the Recordings will be hold for months but thankfully we got it back only for a full week. We really didn’t have any choice so I had to enter the studio with zero psychology and terrible pain……..Imagine to walk in the studio to do your album and not be able to deliver even 20% of you...So, we took care my leg as much as we could, some hot/cold creams on regular basis and mountains of ice every morning/noon/night.
First 2-3 days were all about getting sound, this time all of us worked in detail to get the BEST possible. Neil Kernon and Erik Rutan did an amazing work with the drums, we used a Pearl Reference set which blew everybody away, the drum tone is 100% natural and the best we ever got-Period!!! We spent so much time with the sound that was absolutely crazy! On Drum Tracking now, because of the condition of my leg we went with a song per day and then rest/ice/cream blah blah blah. There was only one day that I did 2 songs and even if I felt like I was able to do more nobody will let me do it, that’s why my leg got better the next days and it’s now 100% ok.

This is the first time I recorded in so much detail, there were parts that I would do again and again till it’s THE BEST just to make sure that this time there isn’t gonna be even a single weak part in there, every drum part had to be alive and fit perfectly-also performed perfectly! So now I can say listening to the songs that drums are completely out of control…
The new material is….i would say fucked up crazy….this is the least I can say, there are parts that I would say ”come on guys, that’s fucking impossible to do” and then jump in the drum booth and do it, and there are still impossible, if it was my first album with Nile I wouldn’t even get close to these, the time we have spent as a band you can tell shows off here. And I am not only talking about speed, that’s the last thing really, I am talking about some crazy arrangements and drum patterns with some crazy counting going on, odd blasting, starting a 260 blast with a crash on the pickup…..crazy shit guys….there are some songs that if you try to get into you will loose your fucking mind…I almost did. Nile stepping up….

The news songs…they sound so powerful that -I know it’s a clichй but I mean it more than ever- I strongly believe this is the ultimate Nile album, trust me guys the new album is so fucking heavy/epic/fast that you will love it more than any other album!

This is what I have to say, the new album is for YOU ALL and will definitely BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!!---PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George

Пф, щом ЧОВЕКЪТ го казва, значи е така! icon_headbang[1].gif
Braindead
Такааам, ето малко по-голяма обложка

и списъкът с песните е:

1. Kafir!
2. Hittite Dung Incantation
3. Utterances of the Crawling Dead
4. Those Whom the Gods Detest
5. 4th Arra of Dagon
6. Permitting the Noble Dead to Descend to the Underworld
7. Yezd Desert Ghul Ritual in the Abandoned Towers of Silence
8. Kem Khefa Kheshef
9. The Eye of Ra
10. Iskander D'hul Karnon
Това е "lo-fi" версия на нашия форум. За да видите пълната версия, моля натиснете тук.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.